Michael Walters, Head of HR, Samsung Semiconductor
Bala Sathyanarayanan, CHRO, Greif, Inc.
Join us for a conversation with PEER 150 Members Bala Sathyanarayanan (CHRO at Greif, Inc.) and Michael Walters (Head of HR at Samsung Semiconductor) who will discuss how HR leaders can use this crisis as an opportunity rethink the way we manage our people and transform the way we do business in the future.
In this session we will cover:
• How HR leaders are approaching transformation and aligning people strategies with changing business initiatives
• What are some specific practices HR leaders are rethinking as we change the way we work? How has the pandemic accelerated certain business initiatives and done away with others?
• Virtual work is here to stay – How are organizations and leaders addressing this crisis with a long-term mindset?
• What can organizations do to change the way they attract and retain talent in a mostly remote environment
• How are leaders engaging, motivating and managing employees through this prolonged crisis?
• Best practices to measure performance and set goals for employees when the work environment has changed and the future is uncertain.
• Career mapping: What can organizations do to give employees opportunities to learn and grow in their career. Will the new way of work allow for more autonomy and flexibility to create your own career path?
• Leadership and communication: How are leaders effectively communicating expectations and engaging employees throughout the year? Do leaders need to adjust their style to accommodate the changing work landscape?