Stay ahead of the most up-to-date information and register your interest to attend this free webinar.
Specially crafted for all pulp, paper and tissue industry stakeholders with business or potential business in APAC region, the webinar will be in the form of a questions and answer panel discussion and will include:
- Expert speakers will outline what the industry is going through in the aftermath of the pandemic in the region;
- Industry suppliers will offer their insight in future opportunities for the industry;
- Manufacturers will lead the way and provide information on their strategic development and best practices going towards 2022.
Moderated by Andy Chua, Event Manager, Tissue & Paper Bangkok, this webinar is a follow-up of the “Tissue World Digital Days”, which took place in November 2020, to provide an in-depth and tailored content focused on the industry in the APAC region.A sneak preview of some of the key take ways that the panelists will discuss will include:
- Risk Management: What are the next steps to take?
- At Home and Away-from-Home landscape, what can be expected?
- E-commerce: What are the consequences and opportunities?
- Machine conversion: When and how can this be considered?
- Machine maintenance and remote maintenance: Is the industry ready?
- Disruptions: supply chain, skilled manpower?
- Best practices in a new work environment?