2020 has been a transformational year with the COVID-19 pandemic unleashing a series of unprecedented circumstances impacting both personal and professional lives.
Such situations include:
• Firms having to find ways to continue operations with lawyers and staff working from home, while addressing a change in the mix of client work coming into the firm.
• Travel restrictions resulting in digitization for client meetings, arbitral hearings, and networking.
• Putting the work-life balance to the test, while also creating new opportunities for lawyers working from home.
In the face of these circumstances, the international arbitration community has persevered both professionally and personally.
Please join this webinar (*apologies to those who registered earlier - this is no longer a hybrid event!*) co-organised by ArbitralWomen and Withers during Hong Kong Arbitration Week, where a panel of renowned speakers will offer their insights on how to continue developing a career in international arbitration including topics of profile raising, networking, and practice development.
Men and women are welcome to attend!
- Eleni Polycarpou | Withersworldiwde
- Elizabeth Chan | ArbitralWomen
- Sherlin Tung | Withers (Moderator)
- Justin D'Agostino | Herbert Smith Freehills
- Dr. Helena Chen | Pinsent Masons
- Kap-You (Kevin) Kim | Peter & Kim