Perfecting your pitch with Sophie Kennedy-Rush
Our new Business Growth Series has been created to give real and relevant information to enable you to open your minds to grow your businesses. We have put together some of the best practitioners, trainers and consultants to deliver these sessions and will cover all things relating to growing rent rolls. We will cover such topics as: Social Media marketing, blogging, email marketing, videos, growing a PM only business, growing a PM business within a traditional agency, videos, listing presentations, understanding rent roll values and fees, managing Airbnb, building your online profile and more… we will be adding to it all the time!
We decided to take advantage of our very own Property Management Specialist – Sophie Kennedy-Rush for this session. One of her biggest achievements saw her list 271 properties within a traditional agency, nominating her for Australian BDM of the Year for one of the country’s largest franchises. Sophie will share her expertise in this space by helping you take full advantage of your relationship with the sales team as well as best practices for listing presentations, the benefits of referral partners as well as how to build your brand in your area.
Other areas covered will be:
- How to get and justify your best fee
- The value of a rent roll
- What to include in your listing kits
- What opportunities your current database holds
- Points of difference and the significance of ACTUALLY being different
- Understanding your competitors
- Goals and the importance of consistency
- BDM to PM handover
- Difference in prospecting & listing between a traditional agency and a PM only agency
During this session you can also ask questions along the way.