This webinar will feature six experts who will shed some light on activities currently underway to help the industry prevent and prepare in case of an ASF outbreak in Canada:
1. Andrew Van Kessel, VIDO-Intervac & Science Advisory Body Chair at Swine Innovation Porc
"ASF Research Priorities in Canada"
2. John Ross, Canadian Pork Council
"What is Canada doing to face the threat of ASF?"
3. Aruna Ambagala Canadian Food Inspection Agency
"Diagnosis of ASF using Alternative Sample Types"
4. Paul Sundberg, Swine Health Information Centre
"ASF Research: An Update from the USA"
5. Murray Pettit, Prairie Swine Centre
"Risk Mitigation for ASF: Backyard Pig Farmer Survey"
6. Mark Fynn, Manitoba Pork
"Work on Emergency Euthanasia Preparedness"
This webinar will last about 1 hour and 15 minutes. For more details about the speakers, please follow this link: http://www.swineinnovationporc.ca/.
Please note this webinar will be offered in English / Prenez note que ce webinaire sera en anglais.