Since the tragic demise of George Floyd, executive representatives across the corporate world have pledged to take action against systemic racism. What does leadership look like now that the Black Lives Matter movement has finally come to the forefront of all of our conversations?
This webinar will showcase the perspectives of C-Suite level executives on the top-down approach to dismantling systemic barriers that Black professionals face.
Objectives and key takeaways:
• Listen to C-Suite executives from different companies speak about the Black Lives Matter agenda on a corporate and personal level
• Learn about how different companies are influencing company leaders to take action on BLM from within
• Learn about inclusive leadership and top-down influences on organisational structures.
Confirmed guest speakers:
• Sanda Ojiambo, CEO and Executive Director, UN Global Compact
• Kevin Ellis, Chairman and Senior Partner, PwC
• Kate Rowlinson, CEO, MediaCom
• Márcia Balisciano, Global Head of Corporate Responsibility, RELX
• Sam Okafor, Senior Director, NatWest Group
Target audience: business leaders, C-Suite, senior and middle management, D&I professionals, HR professionals
We are pleased to announce that this webinar series is being funded by NatWest Group, enabling these important conversations to take place.
About the UN Global Compact Network UK: UN Global Compact Network UK is a Local Network of the UN Global Compact, the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative. The UK Network delivers an extensive programme of activity to support UK-based UN Global Compact participating organisations. We also promote practical sustainability leadership, share knowledge across sectors, and actively shape the responsible business environment to create a world we want to live and do business in.
For any questions about this webinar, please contact Cynthia at email@example.com or Karla at firstname.lastname@example.org.