As the third webinar in Wellbeing week, the aim is to discuss what we mean by ‘work-life balance’. How we can achieve it and barriers might we face?
This webinar will discuss the potentially mythical idea of ‘work-life balance’. We have a range of fun and exciting speakers telling us how they try (and sometimes fail) to keep the scales steady.
Key questions include:
- What is work-life balance?
- Are work and life two separate entities, can they or should they be combined?
- LTFT: Friend or Foe?
- What are the barriers to balance and how do we deal with being pulled in too many directions?
- How can we stay sane, safe and healthy?
- How can we achieve work-life balance for ourselves?
- Kellie Bateman (Chair)
- Alice Hartley
- Heidi Edmundson
- Maria Prayle
- Pamela Sturges
- Tony Redmond
The content of this webinar is provided for informational purposes only and is general and educational in nature and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In registering for this webinar, you accept our disclaimer which can be read in full on our website: https://rcsed.ac.uk/webinar-disclaimer