Length - 40 minutes (optional 15 minutes for extra questions at the end)
In this webinar we'll look at:
- What training and support GCSEPod offers to help teachers maximise their use of GCSEPod;
- MIS integration, and your 24 hour rollout plan;
- Driving independent student learning;
- Supporting your remote blended learning strategy and reducing teacher workload;
- What impact GCSEPod can have when used effectively;
- Using GCSEPod alongside Teams and Google Classroom;
- How to plan and run an in-class or online lesson using GCSEPod;
- How to monitor student activity and provide feedback.
You will have a chance to ask questions during the webinar.
• We'll use your information to run the webinar and send you an email afterwards with resources and a link to the recording.
• We'll remove any participant data (like chat or Q&A) from the recording before we publish it.
• Your personal information will be stored by Zoom in the US. Zoom are in Privacy Shield which means their storage in the US is compliant.
• Please see our webinar privacy notice for further information which can be found as a downloadable document from this web page https://www.gcsepod.com/privacy-policy/