Navigating special education during COVID-19 can be challenging!
Where do you start, and what key points do you need to know to navigate this “new normal” in your student’s education?
This webinar will review the following in relation to COVID-19:
• Different options of instruction;
• Implementation of IEPs;
• Pending and new evaluations;
• COVID Compensatory Services (CCS) vs. Compensatory education;
• Navigating health & safety protocols;
• Recent Federal & State guidelines;
• Family/Parent rights
Following the presentation, there will be time for Q&A. Please submit your questions when you register – this will help guide the presenter in her remarks!