Join colleagues from both RCSEd and the Chairs of both the JCIE and ICBSE Committees as further updates are shared on plans for the MRCS and FRCS examinations due to be held in 2022. Upcoming candidates should find this a very informative opportunity to help them prepare for this crucial next stage in their surgical careers.
- Professor S Michael Griffin OBE, RCSEd President (Chair).
- Mr John R McGregor, Chair of Joint Committee on Intercollegiate Examinations.
- Mr John Hines, Chair of Intercollegiate Committee for Basic Surgical Examinations.
- Dr Paul Sadler, Postgraduate Dean for HEE Wessex & Consultant in Critical Care.
- Mrs Elizabeth McKinney-Bennett, Head of Examinations (RCSEd).
- Miss Lolade Giwa, President of ASiT and Plastic Surgery Registrar.
- Mr Oliver Adebayo, President of BOTA and Orthopaedic Specialist Registrar.
RCSEd Webinar Disclaimer
The content of this webinar is provided for informational purposes only and is general and educational in nature and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In registering for this webinar, you accept our disclaimer which can be read in full on our website: https://rcsed.ac.uk/webinar-disclaimer