"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore."
And what's not to love about pizza? 93% of Americans who eat pizza, do so once a month.
With an existing model of to-go dining, pizza was readymade to be a coronavirus pandemic survivor. Pizza sales are so good that many other restaurants and (formerly) bars have turned to pizza as an attractive revenue stream.
On Monday, January 25, at 4 p.m., 24HourDallas presents three kings of Dallas pizza.
We'll talk about:
• pizza at night,
• third-party delivery,
• the role pizza storefronts have in urban growth,
• online ordering and smartphone apps, and
• other innovations local pizza restaurants are deploying to survive and thrive.
And we'll get a local glimpse of this $37 billion industry before the biggest day of the year for pizza delivery in the U.S. — Super Bowl Sunday.
Join us, Monday, Jan. 25, 4-5 p.m.
• David Cole — Co-Founder, Co-Owner, and Vice President, i Fratelli Pizza
• Sammy Mandell — Owner, Greenville Avenue Pizza Company (GAPCo)
• Khanh Nguyen — CEO, Zalat Pizza
• Randall White — President, Board of Directors, 24HourDallas
BECOME A MEMBER OF 24HOURDALLAS
Let's create a safe, vibrant, and diverse nighttime culture in Dallas for businesses, residents, and guests. Join at 24hourdallas.org