Diversity & inclusion – the way forward for construction
Global Construction Summit: 22 February, 11am GMT
Hear the first-hand experience of construction business leaders pioneering efforts to open their organisations to all, including:
• structural change to make room for under-represented groups;
• cultural change to prepare a welcoming workforce; and
• organisational change to drive continuous improvement.
• Alison Mirams, CEO, Roberts Co; a respected contractor in Sydney, Roberts Co is breaking the mould in giving staff weekends off in an industry traditionally wedded to a six-day week, which makes it unviable as a career choice for many women.
• Stacée Barkley, diversity & inclusion lead, DPR Construction, Seattle, WA; DPR is a long-established national contractor, recognised as a successful pioneer in adopting measures to diversify its workforce.
• Caroline Gumble, the first female chief executive of the Chartered Institute of Building, the world’s largest and most influential professional body for construction management and leadership.
This webinar is free to attend and is brought to you by the Chartered Institute of Building and Global Construction Review.