The Summit's goal is to help you reduce your exposure to cyber and safety incidents that occur in our industry, so that every WVMLS Member comes home safely and is also armed with the knowledge to help them maneuver the challenges of our digital world.
We've assembled both nationally and locally recognized safety and security experts who will be sharing:
• Real Estate safe work practices
• Safely screen and show clients safe open houses, virtually and in-person
• How to prospect and convert FSBOs and sellers using safety
• Utilize social media safely
• Use smartphones as a safety weapon
• Cybersafety and security practices for scams, frauds, ID theft, prevention protection, and mitigation
• Online resources for checking criminal records, background information for buyers and sellers
• Broker/Owner/Manager office safety policy program
• How to not get sued
Members will hear "Lessons Learned," real-life stories about agents who have been victims of cybercrimes, discuss the stories and learn expert solutions.
Have questions? Contact Tom Lasonde at 503.399.8657 or firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) for more information.
WVMLS makes no representation or warranty regarding these third-party offerings, nor does this constitute an endorsement of products or services, provided as a resource only.
* Event qualifies for 2 hours Continuing Education Credit. You will have to be present and participating throughout the entire webinar, per Oregon Real Estate Agency rules, to qualify for credit. *