Following the floods, COVID-19 and now an impending recession there has never been a more pressing time to focus on accelerating the economic recovery of regional communities. Not just to get back, but to get back stronger. We will not have strong economic recovery, if our regions aren’t strong.
The Business Council of Australia and Townsville Enterprise invite you to attend a live webinar panel discussion moderated by Sky News Business Editor Ticky Fullerton to discuss how the local and national business community can work together and harness the best regional ideas for recovery.
The panel will feature:
• Jennifer Westacott - Chief Executive of the Business Council of Australia
• Patricia O'Callaghan - Chief Executive Officer of Townsville Enterprise Limited
• Marnie Baker - Managing Director of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank and Chair of the Business Council of Australia’s Regional Development Economic Working Group
• Mark Steinert - Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Stockland
• Brett Fletcher - Chief Executive Officer of Ravenswood Gold
Virtual spaces are strictly limited. Register now to secure your free seat. A recording will be made available after the webinar.
Questions are welcome during the event, or submit them in advance to email@example.com