Join the Young Pipeliners Association of Canada (YPAC) for Week 4 of the Pipelines 101 Series to learn more about pipelines and landslide hazard management
• Date & Time – September 30, 2021 from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM (MST)
• Location: Zoom Webinar
• Cost: Free (Advance Registration Required)
About the Presentation:
Pipelines have been historically and are still routed through landslides. The presentation provides an overview of:
• Reasons/causes for these routings/intersections.
• Ground and pipe monitoring technologies currently used to detect and manage pipeline landslide geohazards. Recent revolutionary LiDAR and ILI technologies are highlighted.
• Current landslide hazard management and mitigation practices.
• Future landslide hazard management evolution through the integration of current ground and pipe monitoring technologies.