Amazon Global Selling and the Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) are collaborating on a joint webinar for Malaysian small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)’s retailers to support them in expanding their local businesses globally. An area of focus is the joint promotion of MATRADE’s eTRADE Programme 2.0, which assist new companies in embarking on cross-border e-Commerce, and how SMEs may apply the facilities under e-Trade 2.0 to begin their journey selling globally through Amazon.
1 MATRADE on eTRADE Programme 2.0 & Market Development Grant (MDG)
2. Amazon Global Selling on Marketplace Overview (Amazon.sg & Amazon.com)
3. Presentation by GS1 Malaysia
4. Presentation by Everpeaks (MATRADE e-aggregator and Amazon Service Partner Network Member)
5. Presentation by DHL (logistic service provider)
6. Presentation by WorldFirst (payment service provider)
7. Q&A Session