Join Dave Salisbury from Dolphin to discover how GuideConnect can help your clients to stay independent, connected and entertained at home.
Designed for people with sight loss, GuideConnect enables clients to complete a wide range of tasks with ease:
- Step-by-step menus guide clients through each task.
- Text and icons can be adjusted to suit your client’s sight.
- Friendly voices guide clients at their own pace.
- Explore the menus using a remote control, a touch screen, computer mouse or keyboard.
- Choose the device to suit your client’s needs: choose from a Windows computer, laptop, tablet or TV box
Join this webinar to discover how GuideConnect helps clients do everyday things with ease. Use GuideConnect to send emails, visit websites, read printed letters, listen to audio books and radio stations and much more.
In this session you’ll also find out how clients can keep in touch with loved ones using accessible video calling – new to GuideConnect. Learn how clients can make calls with ease using simple step-by-step menus. Plus, find out how friends and family can sign up to the Dolphin Video Calling Service. This free service is available on the Dolphin website. It allows friends and family to make accessible video calls to GuideConnect users from their own smartphone, tablet or computer.