India’s adoption of Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) has accelerated during the COVID-19 pandemic. Given ODR’s transformative potential for litigation in India, join industry leaders and legal stalwarts as we debate the future trajectory of Indian litigation.
The topics include insights on the following:
• Analysing digitisation of the Indian judiciary: Why is it important? What are the advantages and challenges?
• Comparative experiences with other jurisdictions, notably, the United Kingdom, Singapore and Hong Kong
• Examining changes required in legal procedures and practice of law by both, bar and bench
• Understanding the transition to e-courts
• Will it increase the digital-divide?
• Madhavi Divan, Senior Counsel, Additional Solicitor General, Government of India
• Justice Madhan Lokur, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India
• Zarir Bharucha, Managing Partner, ZBA
• Gautam Bhattacharya, Co-Chair India Group, International Executive Committee, Reed Smith