Thursday SEPT 29 at 7PM
This webinar will provide you with valuable information to help you understand the house building process, to make it less overwhelming and educate yourself, so you save thousands of dollars in your own home-building journey. You will have all your questions answered by EkoBuilt's world class building expert and visionary in the ‘Ask Me Anything’ session. See the Agenda below.
1. Types of Energy Efficient Builds & Passive House:
Differences in Minimum Code to Energy Star/R2000/Leeds to Net Zero & Passive House, so you can make the right choices for you.
2. Steps in building a house: From site prep to interiors, understand the steps & sequences for a rural or city build, so you are less overwhelmed.
3. Timeline to build a house: Learn about the timeline for each step to how to plan a less stressful build.
4. Costs (initial, lifetime) of a sample house: See a sample house priced out, and we outline areas where you can reduce cost.
5. How does construction financing work: We show typical bank financing & variations that can work for your finances.
6. Benefits of passive house certified and traps to avoid:
Learn what traps to avoid, and how passive certified assemblies (eg: Wall/Roof) and systems (eg: HVAC) benefit the health, energy efficiency & air tightness of your home.
7. “ASK ME ANYTHING” with Paul Kealey, President & Chief Visionary at Ekobuilt: We answer all your questions in this session. You’ll also gain lots of value from questions asked by other home owners looking to build.
$100 Registration Fee. You can pay below through PayPal using Credit Card, Debit Card or your PayPal account.
NOTE: Select Credit Card button below the PayPal Login button. Any issues, contact us at email@example.com