In this workshop, we explore:
- Using the PEDAC problem-solving process
- An example of the PEDAC method in action
- Reading and interpreting error messages
- Debugging resources: search engines, Stack Overflow, PRY, IRB, and documentation
- A step-by-step approach to fixing bugs in your code
This webinar is free and open to all. While not too much prior programming experience is required, to get the most out of this session check out Launch School's free preparatory course RB100 (launchschool.com).