If you are an architect or civil engineer designing mixed-use, restaurant, multi-tenant, civic buildings or anywhere you would normally design a dumpster/trash enclosure then this webinar is for you!
We breakdown the 5 key benefits.
2. Site Plan Integration
4. Odor/Pest Control
• Blend waste containment into the landscape. Effective for projects focused on aesthetics. Subsurface waste containers will have vegetative screening.
• Integrate waste containers easily & efficiently into any building design. Allowing for more flexibility on sites with limited space. 1-3 parking spots will be saved.
• Reduce negative impact on the environment. Effective on environmentally conscious projects. Less building material will be used, reducing the carbon footprint and excess waste.
• Keep out vermin & reduce malodors. Effective on projects with excess food waste. Waste will be in subsurface unit with a secure lid.
• Protect clients & end-users from unwanted danger. Effective in densely populated areas. Sightlines will be reduced from removal of enclosures.