Join women and men united for a circular, inclusive, regenerative economy!
Full Bios | Join the Conversation at https://www.facebook.com/events/899875160425389/
Building up to #ImpactWeek August #Tokyo2020, The Global Summit is recruiting passionate leaders to tackle the SDGs in 5 #ImpactTeams (Wellbeing, Feminomics, Learning 4.0, Thriving Cities, and One Ocean). These webinars are your opportunity to see what they are about.
Next up: FEMINOMICS: A partnership in empowerment
Can we get beyond GDP in this new era? Could mounting economic disparity be lifted by feminine values in leadership?
From urban high-rises in Tokyo to diamond mines of Liberia, we will explore how women and men are uniting to meet basic life necessities and further an equal platform for everyone to grow.
Join this dynamic conversation with business, governmental, and academic impact leaders from Sweden, Mexico, Canada, and Japan to find and create #whatsworking.
- Kathy Matsui, leading Japan Equity Strategist, The Wall Street Journal as one of the "10 Women to Watch in Asia"
- Chie Murakami, Founder/Director of Diamonds for Peace
- Dr. Jackie F. Steele, CEO en-joi.com, political scientist and gender equity expert
- Carlos Hernandez Topete, Founder and Executive Director at Fundación En Vía
- Åsa Ström Hildestrand, Author, policy researcher, green growth, gender mainstreaming
(Moderator) Melanie St.James, Founder, Empowerment Works; The Global Summit Series
See you there and stay tuned for what's next at: