Dec. 1 - 17, 2020: 11 am MST Tues. & Thurs.
You provide an important product or service and you can build a robust business helping a ton of people get what they want out of life.
But like most businesses, you perhaps blend in because your brand story is out-dated, lacks luster or sounds like everyone else.
In just six hours, I will help you define your purpose-driven brand story that your ideal customer will find irresistible and you will be proud to share with the world.
In your three-week, six-session LIVE brand story development course, you will learn how to wield the Story Cycle System™ to craft spellbinding stories for your brand to…
• Clarify your brand story expressing what makes you different and distinctive in the market to become irresistible to your ideal customer.
• Focus every story with the ABT (And, But & Therefore) narrative framework to hack through the noise and hook the hearts of your audiences immediately.
• Unearth and share your stories to captivate and convert your customers using the five primal elements of a short story for huge impact.
• Declare your brand purpose: what you stand for that makes you stand out.
• Generate repeat business and FREE word of mouth marketing, the most powerful form of advertising by helping your customers share your story with the world.
The course includes:
1. LIVE instruction with Park
2. The Brand Bewitchery online course
3. Brand Story Crafting Workbook interactive PDF
4. The Brand Bewitchery text book
5. The What’s Your Story? field guide
6. The proven Business of Story activation plan
7. A 60-minute one-on-one session with Park following the course on next steps including how to roll out your new story on your website
8. Blog post or case study opportunity on businessofstory.com introducing your new brand story
9. Potential guest appearance on our top-rated podcast
Course format is instruction on Tuesdays and show your work Q&A on Thursdays with immersive LIVE coaching throughout.
Dec 1, 2020 11:00 AM
Time shows in
Dec 3, 2020 11:00 AM
Dec 8, 2020 11:00 AM
Dec 10, 2020 11:00 AM
Dec 15, 2020 11:00 AM
Dec 17, 2020 11:00 AM