To function during the pandemic, many businesses are operating remotely. Assessing data risks and implementing security measures can help organizations minimize the likelihood and severity of cyber-attacks and data breaches.
- Cybersecurity: What is it? Who wants your data, and why?
- Methods to protect your organizational and personal information
- Review of applicable cybersecurity law such as SHIELD Act, CCPA, HIPAA, and breach notification rules
- Cybersecurity breaches - a cautionary tale, and what to do if you experience a breach
- Determining and managing cybersecurity risk
Andrew T. Garbarino, Esq., Of Counsel, Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C.
Dennis O’Connell, Director of Security, Custom Computer Specialists, Inc.