This webinar will discuss youth use of nicotine and marijuana vaping products. Participants will learn which products youth are using, and the health ramifications that have been revealed. The presenter will demonstrate actual products, discuss the evolution of them, and the role vaping products play in the overall health in the community.
The presentation will:
1. help adults to recognize when a youth is using
2. explain the different technologies, sales methods, and substances that youth use
3. explain youth use of vaped nicotine and marijuana and its impact on addiction
4. discuss why vaping is different from smoking and why it isn’t as safe as promoted
5. discuss what these substances do to youth’s brains and bodies,
6. explain the ramifications with COVID-19, EVALI, and what we know and don’t know about long term effects
7. outlay current policies, controls and rules on sales and use.