The pandemic has created many challenges but also opportunities for businesses to adapt and change the way they might think about work, including introducing remote and home working into the workplace.
In consultation with the Acas Council and the government Flexible Working Taskforce, Acas has created new hybrid working guidance that provides practical and useful tips for employers and organisations.
Whether you want to find out what hybrid working is, are trying to decide if it is right for your business or are looking at introducing new policies around hybrid working, this webinar will give you the knowledge and support you need to make informed decisions.
This webinar will cover:
• What hybrid working is
• Considering hybrid working for your organisation – do you need hybrid working policies and how to introduce procedures/contractual changes
• Treating staff fairly when hybrid working – equality and fairness
• Technology to allow employees to work remotely, safely and securely
• Ensuring your employees are working in a safe environment and looking at the areas where business come unstuck
• Supporting and managing staff when hybrid working - managing performance of hybrid workers and their wellbeing
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions during this webinar. Please register in advance for this event to receive your personal log on links.
• Gary Wedderburn, Subject Matter Expert, Workplace Policy Team, ACAS
• Rebecca Thomas, Lead on Employment Policy, Equality and Human Rights Commission
• Barbara Hockey, Vulnerable Workers Team, HSE
• Chaired by Hannah Essex, Co-Executive Director, British Chambers of Commerce
In order to comply with GDPR, the British Chambers of Commerce will not share your personal details with anyone unless you inform us you're happy for us to do so.