Are you curious to learn more about the EGI Federated Cloud and how it can be used for data and/or compute driven research?
Objectives of the webinar
- Use your MATLAB license to login to the EGI MATLAB installation
- Access data from the EGI DataHub
- Read in scientific data into MATLAB
- Analyze and visualize data using computational notebooks called MATLAB Live Scripts.
- Share your MATLAB code with your peers
The webinar will be presented by Shubo Chakrabarti, Science Gateways Strategist at MathWorks and Enol Fernandez, Cloud Solutions Manager at the EGI Foundation.
Shubo Chakrabarti is the EMEA Science Gateway Strategist at MathWorks and helps researchers using and hosting online portals to effectively share and easily access MATLAB and Simulink for their research.
Enol Fernandez works on the definition of the EGI Cloud federation architecture and its innovation roadmap. He also supports the EGI Community Team in the co-design and implementation of solutions for meeting the computing requirements of their research platforms and applications.