This workshop will teach credit unions and their leaders how to deploy seven specific coaching strategies that will help drive engagement, talent, and performance. The following strategies will be taught to enable credit unions and their leaders to go to the next level:
1. How and why teaching employees how to coach is vital right now
2. A feedback strategy that positions all employees to truly enjoy the reception of feedback, even seeking it!
3. How to set up a new manager coaching program
4. Three simple tips to facilitate virtual coaching successfully that drives engagement
5. A simple conversation model that saves leaders time when coaching
6. How to use supplemental coaching to accelerate talent development and performance that requires no time from the leader.
7. Why coaching is the number one talent development tool and why training alone has never been the answer or the problem.
Tim Hagen in progress coaching have been teaching leaders inside and outside the credit union for 25 plus years as one of The Pioneers in the workplace coaching movement. You will find Tim's approach the webinars is highly engaging and energetic.