Through COVID-19, many veterinarians have the unique role of being a health practitioner and a business owner. Join Frank and Amy, as they explore and answer common questions to help you navigate through the new "norms" of managing a practice through COVID-19:
1) What are other veterinary practice owners doing to cope through COVID-19?
2) What are some things animal hospitals can do to improve efficiency with locked doors?
3) How should I manage cashflow?
4) What government resources are available to help business owners?
5) Could the COVID-19 pandemic affect your succession plan and the evaluation of your practice?
Whether you are currently restricting services or preparing to reopen all services, there will be invaluable resources provided on this webinar!
Anyone who registers will receive a link to the webinar recording