3 Counties Energy Agency is hosting an hour-long and easy to understand online event on energy grants and supports currently available.
Anyone involved in a Business, Commercial building, Community group, a GAA club, a crèche, School, Leisure centre, Voluntary Housing Association will benefit from the free information session. This free online event comes as the December cut-off deadline for this year’s SEAI Better Energy Communities Grant looms.
3cea’s Energy Engineer Fintan O’Hora will provide helpful tips on how to submit your project towards the SEAI grant and what you need to do to be successful.
- Up to 30% funding available for private businesses, SEMS, large industry, commercial buildings, private companies
- Up to 50% funding available for community projects, sports halls, community halls
The aim of this event is to
• Provide helpful information on how the funding works
• Explain the application process and timelines for 2021
• Give an overview of the grant programme and requirements
• Provide examples of successful projects completed in the South East
These online events will offer a chance for all attendee’s to:
• Understand the SEAI’ Grant process and what is involved
• Ask questions
• Meet the project team coordinating your application
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the event.
We invite you to join the discussion through our live stream on our YouTube channel on Tuesday the 24th Nov at 11am.