Moderators: Robert M. Levy, MD, PhD and Erika A. Petersen, MD, FAANS, FACS
Topics and Faculty:
1) The Anatomy and Physiology of Chronic Mechanical Back Pain - Marc A. Russo, MBBS DA (UK) FANZCA FFPMANZCA
2) The Use of Peripheral Nerve Stimulation to Improve Multifidus Muscle Function - Robert M. Levy, MD, PhD
3) The Clinical Data Supporting the Use of Multifidus Stimulation for Chronic Mechanical Back Pain - Christopher Gilligan, MD, MBA
1) Russo, M., Deckers, K., Eldabe, S., Kiesel, K., Gilligan, C., Vieceli, J. and Crosby, P. (2018), Muscle Control and Non-specific Chronic Low Back Pain. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 21: 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1111/ner.12738
2) Gilligan, Christopher; Volschenk, Willem; Russo, Marc; Green, Matthew; Gilmore, Christopher; Mehta, Vivek; Deckers, Kristiaan; De Smedt, Kris; Latif, Usman; Georgius, Peter; Gentile, Jonathan; Mitchell, Bruce; Langhorst, Meredith; Huygen, Frank; Baranidharan, Ganesan; Patel, Vikas; Mironer, Eugene; Ross, Edgar; Carayannopoulos, Alexios; Hayek, Salim; Gulve, Ashish; Van Buyten, Jean-Pierre; Tohmeh, Antoine; Fischgrund, Jeffrey; Lad, Shivanand; Ahadian, Farshad; Deer, Timothy; Klemme, William; Rauck, Richard; Rathmell, James; Levy, Robert; Heemels, Jan Pieter; Eldabe, Sam for the ReActiv8-B investigators An implantable restorative-neurostimulator for refractory mechanical chronic low back pain, PAIN: March 09, 2021 - Volume Articles in Press - Issue - doi: 10.1097/j.pain.0000000000002258. https://journals.lww.com/pain/Abstract/9000/An_implantable_restorative_neurostimulator_for.98100.aspx
For CME credit details, please visit: www.neuromodulation.com/ins-webinars
This webinar will be recorded. If you have missed the previous INS webinars, you can watch the videos on demand on the INS members' website.
This webinar has been supported by an educational grant from Mainstay Medical.