Let's get comfortable talking about the uncomfortable! In this webinar four former community college students will share uncomfortable situations they experienced on their path through STEM, including systemic discrimination, navigating higher education while being part of a historically excluded group, and other challenges. Following the panel, this webinar will create a safe space for participants to ask questions and discuss their personal experiences. Panelists will then share solutions on how to navigate uncomfortable situations moving forward.
• Bryan Igboke — Project Engineer at Granite Construction
• Chidi Ewenike — Software Engineer Intern at Microsoft
• Alejandra Garcia — Recent Graduate, California State University Fullerton
• Joangela Nouel — Graduate Student at University of Pennsylvania
• Yanet Garcia – STEM Program Director, SACNAS Chapter Advisor at Cypress College.
Note: This webinar will be recorded.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Kateryna Poradiuk at firstname.lastname@example.org