While collecting data via web forms has been commonplace for a while, they aren't always a first choice for primary data collection from remote and low-resource populations. However, recent SurveyCTO web form improvements leave you with a lot more options to customize the form-filling experience to tailor forms for the needs of different audiences. As a result, this is a great time to re-evaluate methods when it comes to remote data collection
Join us for a webinar on May 5th to learn more about the following in relation to customizing web forms:
- How to set up web forms for the easiest use possible
- How to set up web forms as securely as possible
- Availability of form navigation options
- An overview of complementary features, including interface and form translations
- Recommendations on incorporating web forms into your data collection
Participants will learn about SurveyCTO’s approach to web forms and a detailed account of how to customize the form-filling experience for different audiences. This event should be helpful to new and experienced users (who might have missed recent developments).