Today’s seafarers and superintendents expect to have the right maintenance instructions available exactly where they need them at the right time. If they can have this, it is easier to do maintenance tasks accurately and in accordance with recommended procedures, leading to benefits in safety, quality of working life, efficiency and lower down time. But for this to happen, all digital systems need to integrate.
There is a maritime digital standard for doing this called Shipdex, based on a similar system used in the aviation sector called S1000D. In this webinar, we look at how this can help bring the right maintenance information at the right time, how the standard is evolving, the experiences of the companies involved.
- 3 x 10 min presentations from speakers
- 20 mins live Q&A
- 1-hour webinar moderated by Karl Jeffery, Founding Editor, Digital Ship
- Marco Vatteroni, Technical manager and director, Shipdex Consulting
- Peter Dan Petersen, Senior Manager, MAN ES
- Capt. Eugen-Henning Adami, Owner and Managing Director of Mastermind Shipmanagement
- Giampiero Soncini, CEO, IB Marine