Please note, this webinar is for Gloucestershire based Businesses only.
The food and drink sector have been torn between the suppliers to hospitality/food-service sector losing their income suddenly whilst those supplying grocery having to rationalise in some cases just to keep supply chains fulfilled.
The driest spring ever meant queuing up outside a supermarket wasn’t so bad however, the novelty might wear thin in cold and wet conditions? Worse, if your pub has to distance customers will their sales volumes be sustainable?
Online has been a great success for many food and d rink companies however, some found they could not make it pay. Others could not keep up with the demand; is it the future?
Join our interactive panel session with five speakers who offer real insight.
• Dr Louise Neilson NPD specialist Food and drink product development and the role of branding
• Chris Smith (former MD at Marshfield Bakery/Graze) investor in food and drink companies including bakery and related fine food
• Phil Mills head of Food and drink and Partner at Old Mill accountants. Old Mill looks after over 1000 agri, food and drink businesses
• John Taylerson former director of several food and drink companies including DairyStix, coffee syrups and coffee / drinks. Helps companies find processing, packing and finance
• Peter Brown, a Growth Hub Business Guide, strengths are drawn from his 30+ year career holding senior strategic roles across FMCG consumer and industrial brands, plus PL volume manufacturing.
Just a reminder: if you’re a Growth Hub client, then this webinar will count towards your business support hours. If you have any questions, please ask your Business Navigator or Guide or email email@example.com.
If you’re a Gloucestershire business and you’re not already receiving free business support from The Growth Hub then visit https://www.thegrowthhub.biz/apply-for-support.