Covid-19 has blown up the status quo - what could happen, and what should happen, to state and local budget priorities? Our panelists bring unique insights into how best to adapt and reform our policies, and the political challenges ahead. If you’re interested in transportation advocacy, you’ll want to be here.
We will be joined by:
- Beth Osborne, Executive Director, Transportation 4 America
- Sen. Joe Nguyen, Washington State Senator, 34th District
- Shamso Issak, Executive Director, Living Well Kent
- Jessica Engelman, head of SpokAT, Spokane's active transportation advocate
- Moderated by Mike McGinn, Feet First Statewide Campaign Director
Cosponsored by: Seattle Transit Riders Union, Living Well Kent, SpokAT, Greater Redmond Transportation Management Association, Washington Bikes, Sierra Club, and the Urbanist.