Join us for this exciting SkillScan Connect session with Danielle Roessle. Danielle will share The Inner Compass Process that she developed to help her clients identify their career patterns - where they thrive, what holds them back, and what gives them a sense of contribution and fulfillment in their work.
In a SkillScan Connect session, you will engage with highly experienced career practitioners who will share their best practices to accelerate client career objectives using SkillScan and other career assessments.
• Gain fresh ideas, techniques, and resources for working with specific client populations.
• Increase your effectiveness in using career assessments to facilitate client personal clarity, career exploration, skill development, and self-marketing in the job search.
• Acquire strategies for addressing client challenges such as negative mindsets, ageism, managing uncertainty and others.
• Form new connections with a community of individuals with shared interests and goals.
Who Should Attend?
• Current or previous SkillScan users who want to expand their career assessment toolkit
• Career practitioners interested in using SkillScan and other career assessments to increase effectiveness
• Presenter Introduction
• Session Topic Presentation
• Discussion / Q & A
• Wrap-up / What’s Coming
Includes a personal use of Drive or Express and 2 grantable uses of SkillScan Online Assessments (no expiration date)
One hour with an expert career professional
Group size is limited to 20 attendees - register today to reserve your spot!
Please fill in the field below to register for the webinar.
After your payment is processed you will receive a registration confirmation and you will be able to place the session on your calendar.
**To encourage engagement and connection, we will ask participants to turn their video on during this SkillScan Connect session**