Technology can provide powerful data insights into your most valuable assets…your people and vehicles.
Do you know how your vehicles are being driven? Do you know when the driver last took a break or if they are showing signs of fatigue? Do you know if a vehicle was serviced according to its maintenance plan?
Matt Cooper is the founder and Managing Director of GPS Tracking Systems… a fast-growing hi-tech company that is passionate about improving the safety and profitability of organisations with fleets of vehicles and mobile assets. He is 1 part executive, 2 parts entrepreneur & 1 part geek.
In this webinar, Matt will address:
• The types of high-risk incidents in the transport sector and the associated costs
• The true cost of loss of life to a business
• Some of the OHS/WHS duty of care requirements and associated penalties for not meeting these standards
• The Chain of Responsibility and who is involved
• How technology can help to mitigate some of these incidents and protect employers, employers and subcontractors
This webinar is hosted by the ASCI Western Australian Chapter.
One Continued Professional Development point will be awarded to attendees.