Join Caracole PrEP and Prevention Navigator Ta'von Hall as he hosts an online discussion for health care providers and/or office managers about pre-exposure prophylaxis, better known as PrEP, the once-daily pill to prevent HIV.
Learn the benefits of PrEP and why providing local access is important in the fight against HIV!
At the end of our webinar, you'll understand essential PrEP information, such as:
• What PrEP is and how it works
• Barriers to PrEP and increasing access
• Patients who can benefit from PrEP
• Tips on sexual health conversations
• Patient financial assistance for PrEP
• Health care provider PrEP resources
• And more!