The beginning of the year often motivates us to start anew. Eating healthier and losing weight are challenging goals for many of us.
- Have you ever wondered why we easily regain the weight we’ve worked hard to lose?
- Would you like to know about the six hormones that regulate hunger?
- Do you know how heavy metals and endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) impact weight management?
- Did you know that fat cells secrete hormones that increase your chances of miscarriages?
- How much do you know about high BMI and reproductive health issues, such as infertility, higher risk for pregnancy complications, and IVF and ovulation induction?
Before you engage in these challenging goals, come and learn about the science behind weight management, nutrition, and more.