All persons with disabilities have rights to reasonable accommodation and modifications from owners, managers and others in order to get and keep their homes. This training will include a discussion of:
- Who are Minnesotans with disabilities?
- How to make successful requests, including model letters and
- Where to find help when denied.
- What monetary and injunctive relief is available for victims of
- Minnesota’s new law on companion animals.
Sponsors: St. Paul Human Rights & Equal Economic Opportunity
Commission, Southern MN Regional Legal Services, National Alliance on Mental Illness of Ramsey County, Volunteer Lawyers Network.