The #HiFLMasterClass Series is an initiative of the Higher Institutions Football League, Nigeria's largest private collegiate football league.
The Masterclasses are a sequence of online sessions created to grow and empower critical HiFL stakeholders – sports and non-sports enthusiasts by engaging experts on pertinent issues that affect them.
- Sports as a Tool for Social Change and Youth Empowerment
- Big Data In Football, Combining Data Sources For The Bigger Picture
- More than an Athlete: Lending your Voice for Change in your community
- Women in Sports: The Necessary Steps for a Progressive Future
- Straight from the Mind: The Importance of Mental Health in Sports
- How Football and Sports is Driving the ‘20s Decade Youth Culture'
HiFL Masterclass Series 2.0 is supported by:
Stanbic IBTC | Nivea Men | Nigerian University Games Association (NUGA) | Hiversa | | SuperSports | Brila