The development of ETL processes requires careful attention things such as event logging, code versioning, and external configurations. For organizations using SQL Server Integration Services, the SSIS catalog is the ideal way to store, execute, and log SSIS packages. Using the SSIS catalog to manage your ETL infrastructure eliminates a lot of the manual work required for package development and administration.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
• What is the SSIS catalog?
• Creating the catalog in an existing SQL Server instance
• Deploying packages to the catalog
• Executing packages from the SSIS catalog
• Using the built-in SSIS catalog reports
This webinar is ideally suited for data professionals who are familiar with the basics of SSIS but are new to (or not yet using) the SSIS catalog.