IRA planning is a complex process. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on their overall retirement plan.
To help attendees better understand IRA planning, this webinar will cover:
• 7 strategies for Savvy IRA planning
• 6 roll over options for your retirement plan funds
• 3 common required minimum distribution mistakes
• The difference between indirect and direct rollovers
• How to coordinate your IRA planning with your overall retirement, estate, tax, education, Social Security and financial plans
• 3 different options for spousal IRA beneficiaries
Don't miss this informative webinar will cover what you need to know about retirement account planning and provide answers to any questions you may have about creating a sound distributions strategy for taking money out of your retirement accounts.
Representatives of UWAG, LLC offer products and services using the following business : Wealth Advisors Group, Wealth Solutions, Acacia Financial Group, United Professional Advisors, UCL Financial Group and The AFP Group– insurance and financial services | Ameritas Investment Company, LLC (AIC), Member FINRA/SIPC – securities and investments | Ameritas Advisory Services (AAS) – investment advisory services. AIC and AAS are not affiliated with UWAG, LLC. Representatives of AIC and AAS do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney regarding your situation. Information provided is gathered from sources believed to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee their accuracy.