2pm-3pm | Thursday 2nd September
This special one-hour webinar will be hosted by Fiona Campbell, Lead Clinician for Paediatrics, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust with practical techniques, shared knowledge and experiences from Ramzi Ajjan, Professor of Metabolic Medicine, University of Leeds and Iain Cranston, Consultant Physician (Diabetes & Endocrinology), Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
Please note that all attendees will be asked to complete and submit a workbook exercise prior to attendance. All answers are treated in the strictest confidence and will be used to enable speakers to give general feedback and for your personal reference during the webinar.
Designed for HCPs who have an existing knowledge of Flash Glucose Monitoring but work with less than 10 downloads a week and would like to build their confidence and education. By attending this webinar, you will find out more about:
• How to identify behavioural and treatment patterns in your patients’ data
• Working with your patients to reduce over corrections and late bolusing
• Identifying and providing guidance on nocturnal hypos
• Assessing and making clinical decisions from chaotic data
• Understanding and recognising dawn phenomenon, insulin stacking, postprandial glucose and high glucose in the morning
SBK Healthcare would like to thank Abbott's diabetes care division for sponsoring this webinar.
Don't forget to check your junk folder if you don't receive your registration.