Join us, in partnership with Rockwell Automation, for a 4-session program in understanding your own personal productivity style and how to use it to your advantage.
This program will discuss the book “The Productivity Project: Accomplishing More by Managing Your Time, Attention, and Energy” by Chris Bailey.
Here are some topics that you will focus on in this 4-session program:
• slowing down to work more deliberately;
• shrinking or eliminating the unimportant;
• the rule of three;
• striving for imperfection;
• scheduling less time for important tasks;
• the 20 second rule to distract yourself from the inevitable distractions;
• and the concept of productive procrastination.
You will need the book mentioned above in order to participate in this program. Please contact Veronica.Davalos@hpgm.org to coordinate book pickup. Rockwell Automation has kindly provided us with copies to the book.
• Week 1 Intro – Tues, July 14th; 3-4pm (1 hr) (have book picked up from HPGM by this date)
• Week 3 Halfway through book – Tues, July 28th; 3-4pm (1 hr)
• Week 5 Done with book – Tues, August 11th; 3-4pm (1 hr)
• Week 6 Workshop – Tues, August 18th; 3-4:30pm (1.5 hr)
If you have any questions, please contact Veronica.Davalos@hpgm.org
Registration CLOSED NOW. Spaces Filled.