Real Estate Development Pro Formas:
What the heck are they and how to use them
Are you curious how investors decide what projects to invest in?
Have you ever looked at a development pro forma and thought "What the heck does this mean?" This class will do a deep-dive into pro-formas with developer/investor Reed Kirk who specializes in real estate investment ranging from flips and land development to rental rehab to hold strategies. He owns multiple long-term and short-term rental properties and is working on the development of 50 for sale condominiums across Oregon, as well as new construction single family and development to hold projects.
Speaking from personal experience partnering with Reed on projects, he's incredibly knowledgeable and strategic. This interactive, interview-style class will cover the following topics (and more!)
• Overview of a pro forma from one of his previous projects
• Key cost considerations (that you don't always think about!)
• Common mistakes new investors make
• Risk factors to think about
• Mitigating those risks
• Questions to ask when making a decision to invest