This webinar purpose is to present engineering studies in France, with Network n+i.
The n+i team will be also available to answer any question you may have (in English and French). Students, parents, professors are welcomed to join this event and will be able to chat with us.
We will answer anything you want to know about "engineering studies in France" such as:
- Why study engineering in France?
- What are the programmes available for international students?
- Details on the session 1 of application (for academic entrance in September 2021)
- What are the requirements (academic and language) to study in France?
- How Network "n+i" can assist you for your project of study in France ?
Interactions during the webinar will be done in *English* or *French* regarding the language of students.
- from 08:00 to 10:00 Network n+i presentation and Question & Answer in Chinese/English with our representative for China, Mrs Weiwei Wang-Reynet.
- from 10:00 to 12:00 Network n+i presentation and Question & Answer in English/French with n+i our reprensentative in India Mrs Golda Malhotra.
- from 14:00 to 16:00 Network n+i presentation and Question & Answer in English/French with n+i team.