The pandemic fundamentally changed how distributor sales organizations went to market in 2020. The effects continue in 2021. Join Distribution Strategy Group on Wednesday, March 24, at 9 PT / 12 ET for a first look at the results of the 2021 State of Sales in Distribution survey.
In the first part of this two-part webinar series, Debbie Paul and Ian Heller will look at the current state of sales in the industry, including:
• The makeup of distributor sales organizations, including field sales, inside sales, customer service and technical specialists
• Distributors’ satisfactions with their sales organization’s effectiveness
• The impact of COVID on how distributors are organizing and leveraging their sales forces
• How well distributors are prospecting for new customers
• Sales tools used by distributor organizations
• What distributors look for when hiring new salespeople