Join NEHI on Wednesday, January 27th for the final summit in its Looming Challenges of COVID-19 Immunization Series. The Summit will focus on successes, challenges, and future plans with respect to COVID-19 immunizations.
Our expert panel will share their initial experiences with vaccine administration and discuss their strategies as the COVID vaccines become available to broader populations in the second and third phases of the immunization campaign. Hear how the Directors of Immunization in Louisiana and Indiana, representatives from Kaiser Permanente and Geisinger Health, and others are addressing the challenges of building vaccine confidence, tracking local immunization status, ensuring uptake of both vaccine doses, and more.
- Dan Barouch, MD, PhD, William Bosworth Castle Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School;
Director, Center for Virology and Vaccine Research, BIDMC;
Member, Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT, and Harvard
- Kevin Ban, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Walgreens
- Sree Chaguturu, MD, Chief Medical Officer, CVS Caremark
- Imelda Dacones, MD, President and CEO, Northwest Permanente
- Mike Evans, RPh, MBA, FASHP, Vice President/Chief Pharmacy Officer, Geisinger
- Stacy Hall, RN, MSN, Director of Immunization Program, Louisiana Department of Health
- David McCormick, Division Director, Indiana Department of Health